Individual separation systems
Individually designed ferrous and non-ferrous separation systems. SIMVIC prides itself as a made-to-fit equipment manufacturer. In line with this ethos we have developed a range of basic separation segments and continue to add more. Perfectly matched elements allow you to build the needed installation, and when the need arises, it is possible to rebuild and expand the installation to meet the current needs.
These are just a few elements that can make up the SIMVIC separation system:
- Chain plate feeding systems
- Belt conveyors
- Inclined belt conveyors
- Air separation
- Eddy Current separation
- Ferrous conveyors
- Fluff conveyors
- Induction sorters
- Vibrating feeders
- ESS induction
- Electric control systems
- Compressed air systems
- De-dusting systems
This list is not exhaustive, contact us to see if we have what you are looking for. The chances are, we probably do. And if we don't, our experienced engineering team will design a component specifically for you! Everything in our range of products can be customised.
- The lowest temperature for the equipment is -30℃
- The electric and hydraulic rooms should install measures of cold protection and dust-proofing. The window of the control room should be equipped with bulletproof windows.
- If the temperature is above 5℃, the L-HM32 or L-HM46 hydraulic oil can be used. If below 5℃, it is suggested to use L-HV32 or L-HV46 hydraulic oil
- Power load; voltage and frequency to be confirmed by buyer